2.10.2006

What To Do When I Grow Up: Suggestions, Please

Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot. I want to solicit opinions as to what I should do with my life if this whole Ph.D. things falls through. I'll take any ideas, really, but here are some options just to get the ball rolling:

(1) Go for the MA (if that's still an option)
(2) Apply for High School teaching jobs (ugh)
(3) Beg for Starbucks to take me back
(4) Move to Nepal
(5) Find a Coffee Plantation that needs workers
(6) Or Some Twisted Combination of (3) and (6)

3 comments:

jason said...

Well, MU needs a new b-ball coach. After the whole Quin debacle (yet another proof that nothing good comes out of Duke!) they will probably want to hire within "the family" and you are an alum with much intramural experience. Send them your resume?

Of course I think the NC girls team needs a new water boy. You could do that too I guess.

yellowinter said...

wow, that's harsh. waterboy...
well, i like nepal idea. maybe you could go back and forth from nepal to the states. find a teaching post who will allow exchange programs for prof's.
or maybe we can go to some african country together. m's and l's in a foreign land together. whaddayasay? ;)

Nate said...

nepal