3.01.2006

Panic in the Skies

I don't know about you, but this is the stewardess that I want on my flight. Frightening. Since 9/11 I've been a little afraid of flying, and every little bit of turbulence prompts a reflexive grasping of the arm rest. During the bumpy times, I calm myself by looking around at the other passengers and, even more, at the flight attendants. The unconcerned looks on their faces bring me back to a state of equilibrium. If this lady ends up on my flight, I swear to you, they'll need to put me in a staitjacket.

2 comments:

jason said...

You need to find a picture of her though, b/c unfortunately you won't know she's on your flight until she starts screaming at the top of her lungs....

when are you heading to Ireland?...grin

yellowinter said...

wow. does she still hold that job?
she really needs to find another career. :)