9.27.2006

Birthday

Well, I've entered the third decade of my life. It's all downhill from here. As far as wisdom goes, there's nothing I can point to as having been acquired in the last year that makes 30 an important landmark. However, what I have gained, and what means the most to me, is friendship. That's why my wife's birthday gift was excedingly special and memorable. The opportunity to spend time with our closest Boston friends on Saturday and Sunday nights meant a lot to me and will always be remembered. Thanks, guys, for your friendship. May I be as good a friend as you all are to me.

3 comments:

yellowinter said...

ahhh, shucks, e. we love you guys so~ don't know what we'll do next year... ;_;
happy birthday again~ and remember, we're entering the best decade of our lives, thus far. ;)

Resa said...

Happy Birthday, my friend! Glad to find your blog, I'll have to add it to my list of "must reads" ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bro! 30 Ain't that bad. Before long it'll be 40 and THEN it's all down hill. Be comforted in the fact that I'll be a little ahead of you on the downhill slope.