9.14.2006

My Program

Wow, I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I've last posted. Since that time I have quit my job, cleaned my apartment (including designating books for reassignment, sniff), and registered for and begun classes. It's been busy around here. While I'm a little apprehensive about whether I can cut in the academic life, I'm excited about the subjects I'll be studying. Here's what I'll be taking (since all are dying to know):

I. Fall Semester:

A. Seminar in Biblical Theology (research in topics and methodology, G.C.)
B. First Images of Jesus Christ (early christian Jesus devotion, Har.)
C. Readings in Second Temple Jewish Literature (directed study, G.C.)
D. New Testament Textual Criticism (directed study, G.C.)--thanks to the bloggers at Evangelical Textual Criticism for their assistance.

II. Spring Semester (tentative):

A. Exegesis of Mark (G.C.)
B. Exegesis in the Minor Prophets (G.C.)
C. Pauline Theology Post New Perspective (directed study, G.C.)
D. The Septuagint (H.C.)

5 comments:

yellowinter said...

sounds heavy-duty. i'm sure you'll do excellent!

jason said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy dude. But looks cool.

Anonymous said...

I SELL WOOD :(

Alyosha said...

i'm wishing right about now that i sold wood, too.

Resa said...

Whoah, I am way behind the curve. I didn't know you had quit your job and gone back to school! Congrats! I hope it's going well for you. Obviously we all need to get together soon and catch up.